About us

Urban Sketchers Eskilstuna är en samling glada människor
som gillar att teckna.
Tisdagar vid lunchtid (oftast) tecknar/målar/ritar vi någon plats i Eskilstuna. Sedan fikar vi.

Besök oss på Facebook!


Vill du vara med? Skicka din mailadress till
bjorn.fundberg@mdh.se

Want to join us? Send an email to bjorn.fundberg@mdh.se to get more information!

Best regards,
Eskilstuna Urban Sketchers

tisdag 20 september 2016

In the old town!

Today, still summer. Almost.
We went to the old town i Eskilstuna.
Post-sketch-fika at Café Bönan (The Bean).
More images are found on our FB-page!

Sven's!


Björn's!



Nassar's


Peder's!


Lina's!


Evelina's!


Charlotte's!


Irene´s!

Vera's!


Anna-Brita's!



Action photos!











1 kommentar:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State


    SvaraRadera